ANTARES™ uses cryogenic aerosol technology to safely remove nanoscale particles from device surfaces. Unlike traditional aqueous technologies, this all-dry process reduces defects without damaging the wafer surface, even on copper and porous low-k films. ANTARES is a highly effective, yield increasing defect removal tool that can be used for a variety of applications including via etch, film deposition and inline probe testing.
- Cleans surfaces that are water or chemically sensitive
- Prevents metal attack and corrosion
- Will not etch or alter film properties
- Ideal for hydrophobic surfaces/structures sensitive to chemicals and/or megasonic energy
- Higher particle removal efficiencies than water jet scrubber method
- Significant yield improvement