MERCURY™ is a semi-automated surface conditioning tool designed for wafer sizes up to 200mm and cleaning technologies to the 90nm node and beyond. The process-optimized system allows manufacturers to quickly develop customized recipes for use in multiple applications, making it a highly productive and flexible tool. Applications include FEOL post-ash clean and resist strip, post salicide formation clean, critical clean using RCA-type chemistries and BEOL dilute mineral acid cleans. With over 1,000 installations, MERCURY has a proven record of providing economical cleaning solutions for fab owners and IC makers worldwide.
- Multi-application capability offers high flexibility
- Increased productivity and uptime
- Small footprint makes it ideal for capacity expansion and wet bench replacement
- Permits wafer size conversation within minutes
- Reduced CoO through step consolidation (clean, etch and strip) minimal chemical consumption