TEL FSI is built on a foundation of serving the microelectronics industry with innovative technology and global support. To maintain a leadership position in the industry, we are constantly seeking creative, enterprising and technically savvy people to grow our global team. TEL FSI is successful because all employees embrace our corporate values of integrity, teamwork, accountability and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a variety of career opportunities throughout our worldwide organization and we offer a generous benefits package. We invite you to look at our site and learn how you can achieve your career goals by pursuing the challenging and rewarding experiences found in the dynamic microelectronics industry.
Working at TEL FSI has its benefits
TEL FSI’s goal is to provide a high quality benefits package that provides you and your eligible dependents a full range of benefits, services and choices. Benefits may vary by TEL FSI global office location.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation plans
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Direct deposit
Plan for your financial future
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee 401(k) retirement plan
- Country specific pension schemes
- Company match to 401(k) Retirement Plan
Receive financial rewards
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
Create your own career path
- Technical ladder
Building a superior workforce
As an TEL FSI employee, you will be proud to work for a company that delivers productive, cost-effective microelectronics processing equipment that meets the industry challenges of today and the emerging challenges of tomorrow. You will further your own skills while contributing to the development of TEL FSI’s technically sophisticated product offerings.
TEL FSI is dedicated to building and maintaining a superior workforce. We accomplish this by focusing on four behaviors that are vital to the success of our business. Each of these behaviors incorporates our values and describes how we approach our work and interact with each other.
We treat customers, suppliers and colleagues as partners to achieve our business goals efficiently. Everyone is expected to treat others with respect and to communicate openly and honestly. We honor differences in each other and work toward common goals.
We pride ourselves in delivering high quality processes and results. Our employees are encouraged to expand their capabilities and explore new directions. Every team member is expected to perform at a superior level.
At TEL FSI, we continually strive to understand and exceed our customers' expectations. Building strong, responsive relationships and offering innovative and timely solutions are critical to our business success.
Our employees communicate and support the strategic direction of TEL FSI. We act with integrity in fulfilling our commitments, through wise and efficient decisions.
TEL FSI has a unique culture
Our corporate culture reflects the way we live while we work. Characteristics we value include:
- We measure outcomes and count on our employees to work hard to surpass expectations.
- It's the nature of our business. We are flexible and adaptable in our rapid response to market demands.
- We are agile and proactive, enabling us to innovate ahead of the competition.
- To maintain a competitive edge we focus on streamlining processes throughout the organization.
- We comply with all levels of regulatory requirements to promote a clean and healthy environment.
- Our mission is to help our customers succeed by always thinking better. We invite you to explore career opportunities with TEL FSI.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
TEL FSI, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. The Company complies with all applicable equal employment and affirmative action laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies and agencies. Therefore, TEL FSI, Inc. will:
- Provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, or status as a special disabled or Vietnam era veteran or other covered veteran.
- Take affirmative action to ensure that all employment practices are free from discrimination including compensation, benefits, promotions, transfer, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance and social and recreational programs.
- Make a good faith effort to reasonably accommodate the physical and mental limitations of special disabled veterans and individuals with disabilities unless such accommodation would impose undue hardship on the business.
The successful achievement of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action requires maximum cooperation between all employees. All supervisory personnel are responsible for implementing and enforcing this Policy. In addition, all employees are expected to perform their job responsibilities in a manner that supports equal employment opportunity for all.
Peter Spink, Manager of Human Resources, has been designated as TEL FSI, Inc.'s Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Coordinator. His responsibilities include monitoring all human resource action and activities, and reporting to Patricia Hollister, CFO, and to Don Mitchell, President and CEO on the effectiveness of TEL FSI, Inc.'s implementation efforts.
All applicants and employees who are special disabled Vietnam era veterans or any other covered veterans or have a physical or mental disability and wish to benefit from TEL FSI, Inc.'sAffirmative Action Program are invited to identify themselves. Such information is voluntarily provided to TEL FSI, Inc.'s and will be kept confidential. In addition, any applicant or employee who has suggestions, problems or complaints with regard to this Policy or TEL FSI, Inc.'s Affirmative Action Program should contact his/her immediate supervisor or the EEO Coordinator at 952-361-8106.
A copy of TEL FSI, Inc.'s Affirmative Action Program may be inspected during normal business hours by contacting the EEO Coordinator. No adverse action will be taken against any applicant or employee for making a request to see TEL FSI, Inc.'s Affirmative Action Program, self-identifying their veteran or disability status, making a suggestion concerning this Policy or for reporting a problem or complaint.